vrijdag 8 juni 2007

Mac and Windows Part I

O Nooo, what a lott of N00bs around the internet, I cant believe it...

Well, i believe it, I think we all hafe to make a second Internet, for Pro and Prolike only.
Lissen to this

"Hi, I am totally new. I have followed the instructions on the Help page and am still having trouble understanding how the download (not even the installation) is supposed to work. I am at the point where I have XXX (torrent client) open. it says its going to take a day to download. However, elsewhere on my computer I have theXXX.zip. Looks like it's already downloaded right? But Stuffit won't open it. AM I on the wrong track or what?"

Well, This guy is on the right track, Hes gona learn how it works soon.
But what about this guy

" PEOPLE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. THE DISKS ARE INCOMPLETE. I'M ON MY F@@KING WAY TO RE-INSTALL MY WHOLE xxx (Mac) SYSTEM WITH AN EARLIER VERSION 'CAUSE THIS TORRENT F@@KED MY xx (mac platform) . I GOT NOW A KERNEL PANIC IN MY SCREEN SAYING THE SH@@@T IS F@@KED.

WHOEVER UPLOADED THIS, THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY COMPUTER. AS@@OLE."

He is lost in the Never ending wood of Chat spam, N00b.
If he had read the post before his, he coald no what to do and what not.

So, whats wrong with those guys ? The forget to use google, and theyre brains, if they hafe any.
Well, let me gife you an example, If am a Mac noob 2, but with my PC skills I am able to convert some things inside me. take a example.

I got an .dmg ... What? use google, thats what I did first
secondly, i searched for a dmg reader for the PC platform, see Earlyer post for the link to TransMac.

Nice app, i found iI even can burn the damm DMG images to a cd...
and to boot on a Mac from CD, put CD inside the mac (yea you can also put it in a burger king)
reboot or turn it on AND WHILE IT BOOTS keep the C key pressed tilll the CD boots.

OR

Press OPTION and wait till a nice screen shows up and select your CD or HD you wanne boot.

About Torrents.

They are some kind of Shortcut you like on your desktop. They are not the actualy programss, but more a link to it... .Tor and .torrent are this for Files on a P2p network. use google for indepfh info ... and Spellcorection haha

After downloading a Tor or torrent
Use a Torent downloader like Azureus. This App can open this p2p shortcut File and will ask arround the p2p network for parts of this file... It can take days month or even years .. and mostly only hours to complete... The app will tell you when he is finished.

See ye next time

Geen opmerkingen: